These General Conditions govern the use of this website and the contract between you and us. These conditions set out the rights and obligations of any user and of Lenny and Alba in relation to the goods/services we offer through this website. Before you click on the “Authorize Payment” box at the end of the order process, we ask that you read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By using this website or placing an order through it, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement, do not place orders. These General Conditions may be subject to modification; Therefore, you are requested to read them carefully before placing orders.
2- Use of the site
These General Conditions are the only conditions applicable to the use of this site and replace all other conditions, except with the express prior written agreement of the Seller. These Terms and Conditions are important to both you and us, having been drafted to create a legal contract between us, protecting your rights as a consumer and our rights as a trader. You accept, by placing an order, to be subject without reservation to these General Conditions, after having read them. You agree: - To only use the website for legitimate requests or orders. - Not to place speculative, false or fraudulent orders. If we have reason to believe that such an order has been placed, we reserve the right to cancel it and notify the relevant authorities. - To undertake to provide an e-mail address, postal address and/or any other information enabling us to contact you, accurately and precisely, and to acknowledge that we may use this information to contact you if this proves necessary. - If you do not give us all the information we need, we will be unable to process your order.
3- Order refusal
We reserve the right to withdraw, at any time, any product from this website, and/or to replace or modify any content or information contained on this website.
4- Presentation and description of the products
The characteristics of the products offered for sale are presented in the “product sheets”. The prices of the products are indicated in Euros (€) all taxes included, excluding shipping costs. In the event that one of the product sheets is incomplete, it is up to anyone interested to send an email requesting additional information on a product to customer service. The customer who places an order without having exercised this option therefore declares to be in possession of all the information necessary to finalize his order. All texts and images presented on the seller's online sales site are reserved, for the entire world, under copyright and intellectual property rights; their reproduction, even partial, is strictly prohibited.
5- Order procedure
After accessing a first summary of the items pre-selected in the departments and added to the basket, the customer is invited to confirm his selection before accessing the payment page on which he enters all the information necessary to pay the price requested by the seller. Orders are confirmed by email: the seller sends an email to the address entered by the customer at the time of their order (or registration on the site) to summarize the exact terms of the contract entered into. Information relating to product delivery is entered by the customer. In the event of a material error entered by the customer, the customer has a maximum of 24 hours to notify customer service of the desired delivery address. After this period, the seller cannot guarantee that the modification will be taken into account. The data recorded by the seller constitutes proof of the nature, date and content of the contract.
6- Delivery of products
The seller undertakes to deliver the packages containing the products ordered to the carrier chosen by the customer when ordering. Delivery takes place, except in cases of force majeure beyond the seller's control, within a usual average time of 4 days for France and Europe and 5-6 days for the rest of the world from confirmation of the order and full payment. The products remain the property of the seller until full payment of the price and/or receipt of the amount paid. However, from receipt of the order by the customer, the risks of the goods delivered are transferred to the customer.
An order may, in rare cases, be canceled and fully refunded if we cannot find a delivery provider (especially international).
Lenny and Alba, cannot be held responsible for a delivery delay or its direct consequences.
The limit of liability is the full reimbursement of sums paid by the customer, no additional compensation for late delivery can be requested.
Any product used cannot be returned or exchanged.
In accordance with current regulations, it is up to the Customer or the recipient to check, in front of the delivery person, the contents and visual appearance of the package(s) to verify that no item is damaged or missing; otherwise the Customer or the recipient must systematically place reservations on the delivery slip, specifying the nature of the damage noted. To be admissible, these reservations must be confirmed in writing (registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt) within three (3) days, not including public holidays, by the Customer or the recipient to the carrier and by email to Lenny and Alba within the same deadlines.
Once the basket has been validated and the delivery method chosen, Lenny and Alba offers the Customer a 100% secure payment method by credit card: Paypal and Stripe. With Paypal, the Customer can pay in two different ways: 1. He already has a Paypal account: Nothing could be simpler, The Customer connects to his Paypal account and follows the instructions to make the transaction. 2. He does not have a Paypal account: The Customer can pay with his payment card. Our Paypal service gives the possibility of paying via various payment cards: - Carte Bleue - Mastercard - Visa With Paypal, the Customer's bank card number is in no way transmitted to the company Lenny and Alba and each purchase is confirmed with a receipt.
You can also pay by Stripe.
8- Legal withdrawal period
In accordance with the provisions: "the consumer (here the customer) has a period of fourteen clear days to exercise his right of withdrawal without having to justify reasons or pay penalties, with the exception, where applicable, of costs back ".
- The seller accepts returns from customers within fourteen clear days on the condition that the products have not been used, worn or damaged and that they include their labels and/or accessories supplied with the product.
- It is recommended to use the original package to make returns as the envelopes available do not offer optimal protection for returned items. Likewise, it is advisable to return the products by registered mail.
- The seller reserves the right to refuse a return for any reason which does not comply with the conditions set out in paragraphs 1 and 2. Thus, the package checked as non-compliant will be reshipped to the customer at his expense.
- In the event of a compliant return, the seller offers the customer: A full refund of the products ordered.
- For rapid processing of returns, it is strongly recommended to attach a copy of the invoice and an explanatory note inside the package.
- The society Lenny and Alba will not be held responsible in the event of negligence on the part of the customer in the procedures communicated to him.
- In the case of a refund, the accessories offered or offers made to the customer will be deducted if the products are not returned in new condition. For any product offered as part of the sale and used, its price will be deducted from the reimbursement amount.
- The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for contracts for the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or personalized or which, due to their nature, cannot be returned or are likely to deteriorate or expire quickly.
10- After-sales service and warranty
The relations between the seller and the customers are governed by this contract. Customer service is open Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. You can contact after-sales service by email at the following address: (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The products are guaranteed for 2 years according to European law.
- For any sale to a professional, the product warranty begins on the date of the invoice between Lenny and Alba and the professional.
- In the event of a problem encountered with the device, or any malfunction, the procedure is to contact after-sales service.
- The warranty will be lost automatically if the customer carries out any internal handling of the device himself (unscrewing the fairings included)
- Any significant modifications made to the product concerning the mechanical or electronic part without the explicit agreement of Lenny and Alba leads to a total loss of the manufacturer's warranty.
- Opening the product or modifying major parts without our agreement results in a total loss of warranty.
- A used product cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Regarding new products, 3D photos or photos of previous versions can potentially be presented. They are not contractual.
- On all of our products, water damage is not guaranteed.
12- Limitation of the seller's liability
- 1. It is the responsibility of the customer wishing to track their package to ask the seller for the package number by email to customer service.
- 2. The products are offered for sale “subject to availability” and the seller cannot under any circumstances be required to pay damages in this respect, or any other financial compensation.
- 2.1. In the event of unavailability, the customer will be informed of the situation by email, telephone or mail. If the product is permanently unavailable, the customer can choose another product of equivalent value or request reimbursement of the amount already paid by him.
- 3. The seller cannot be held liable in the event of a typographical error on his part regarding the price or description of the products or on the part of the customer in the information he has entered.
- 3.1. Likewise, the seller cannot be held liable in the event of a typographical error on the part of the customer when entering his address or email which would prevent the seller from successfully carrying out the services to which he has undertaken.
- The responsibility of Lenny and Alba is not engaged if there is a direct external dispute between Lenny and Alba and an external transport or payment provider.
- 3.1.1 As a non-exhaustive example, a package returned to the sender with the carrier's mention of an error on the part of the customer which makes delivery impossible will not be reshipped to the customer without full payment of new shipping cost.
- 4. The sale is subject to the condition of acceptance by the seller of the terms of sale, this acceptance is manifested either by the preparation and shipping of the order or by the debit of the credit card used by the customer during of his order on the online sales site.
- 4.1. A refusal of order is manifested by a rejection of payment by the seller.
13- Data confidentiality
The personal data provided by the customer is not distributed to third parties; they are, unless expressly opposed by the customer, integrated into the brand's customer file Lenny and Alba. Banking data is not accessible by Lenny and Alba. In accordance with the law, the customer has a right of access and rectification at any time. To exercise this right, simply contact the brand's Customer Relations Department by email at email@example.com.
14- Conciliation of the parties in the event of a dispute of any kind
In the event that a dispute arises between the seller and the customer, the latter undertakes to initiate a conciliation procedure directly with the seller in order to resolve the dispute without the intervention of a third natural or legal person. This procedure replaces any other existing form of resolution for a period accepted by the customer of 30 working days.